MSS Support Services
GEM has developed a wide variety of vapor control solutions to assist customers with Maintenance Startup & Shutdown (MSS) permit compliance. Our comprehensive emission management program offers multiple customized options to meet individual facility needs.
GEM’s MSS Emission Control Services Include:
- Permit Requirement Compliance Planning
- Engineered Emissions Control Solutions
- Mobile Vapor Combustion Units
- Portable Liquid Scrubbers
- Carbon Adsorption Vessels in all sizes
- Mobile On-site Wastewater Treatment
- On-going Monitoring
- Comprehensive Agency Reporting & Support
Our equipment is designed to control vapors from a variety of sources, including tanks, vessels, pipelines, vacuum trucks & air movers, sumps, frac tanks, and process units.
GEM’s Vapor Control Systems are designed to meet all TCEQ BACT requirements.
3915 Teal Court
Benicia, CA 94510
Tel – 707.751.1710
Fax – 707.751.1711
GEM Mobile Treatment Services Toll Free: 1-877-GEM-MOBILE email@example.com